Available again after years off the market –
a training and development program that pays for itself with positive ROI, while building higher, sustainable performance levels …
“Most informative! The program was challenging, innovative and empowering, and produced benefits far in excess of anything we were anticipating.”
Unlike typical lecture-style training, the program succeeds because:
- Provides a means for positive ROI – training that pays for itself;
- Workplace improvement projects usually yield direct positive return on investment;
- Participants immediately implement and improvements in the workplace, and continue to apply these improvements post-program, further boosting payback.
- Radically improves training effectiveness up to 95%
- Helping others learn achieves about a 95% learning effectiveness rate. Typical training struggles to get about 50% at best. Therefore, learning how to mentor others is at the heart of the program.
- It eliminates the “learning-doing gap.” Participants apply learning “back on the job” right away during the program. This generates immediate, reliable and sustainable performance improvement.
- Participants’ managers are involved directly, providing engagement, support and accountability. These key success factors are missing from typical training.
- Inculcates a culture of positive change, agility, personal responsibility, continuous innovation and improvement, and collaboration
- Responding to and leveraging change is a core mindset and applied via the application projects.
- Achieving business agility requires understanding agility’s fundamentally differences; core agility vocabulary essential to understanding is introduced and reinforced through use.
- Improvement via problem-solving and innovation is taught and applied via the projects.
- Participants practice effective collaboration with peers throughout the program and with others as part of the projects.
- Increases talent morale and retention via purpose, mastery, and autonomy
- Workplace improvement projects provide purpose and relevancy for learning, practical mastery, and opportunities for autonomy.
Peer Mentoring can be a stand-alone program with our ready-to-go tracks for practitioners, managers, and leaders. If you have existing training, Peer Mentoring can be combined with it to improve productivity and show ROI.
“After many years of being in the training and development arena, I was tired of seeing programs that simply didn’t work – so I invested a year researching as many programs as I could find and noting what did work, what didn’t work … Then invested another year building and testing to include everything that worked – and mitigate or transform what didn’t. This innovative, positive ROI program is the result.”
Leigh St John, Peer Mentor Training Founder & Developer
The program is usually conducted over a 12-month period. Each program can accommodate up to 20 participants, and multiple programs can run simultaneously.
“I cannot fully express my appreciation to you and your team for imparting of your wealth of knowledge and experience…I have truly benefited from the program. These past few months my fellow employees and superiors have noticed a dramatic improvement in the way I ‘managed’ the floor. [For] all my new skills I am humbly indebted.”